Website Parrish & Sons Construction
Quality Work, Done Right!
800 E. 101st Terr, Suite 230 Kansas City, Mo 64131 | Mobile: (816) 914-1375 | Fax: (816) 282.2730
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.parrishandsonsconstruction.com
Company History and Mission Statement
Parrish & Son’s Construction, a leading general contractor, is expanding through a growing reputation for quality and customer satisfaction. We are seeking self-motivated and career-minded individuals to join our team here in a professional and friendly work environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are looking for a Full-Time skilled Accounting Technician that will assist with maintaining financial records, running reports for management and recording a wide range of financial transactions. Their duties include offering administrative and bookkeeping assistance to Accountants, preparing financial statements and confirming the accuracy of accounting database information. Additional duties include but are not limited to the following.
- Prepare, post and file all AP invoices
- Research and resolve discrepancies
- Invoice client and apply receipts
- Analyze and reconcile general ledger accounts as assigned
- Review and analyze financial data
- Generate a variety of reports and statement as requested by management
- Review daily cash balances
- Set-up vendors
- Obtaining reports as required for payroll and invoicing
- Other accounting duties as assigned
- Assist with onboarding process of new employees
- Receive incoming calls
- Support Administrative staff as needed
- Data entry experience
- Microsoft Excel and Word
Preference will be given to candidates with 2-3 years’ experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org