Website Parrish & Sons Construction
Quality Work, Done Right!
800 E. 101st Terr, Suite 230 Kansas City, Mo 64131 | Mobile: (816) 914-1375 | Fax: (816) 282.2730
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.parrishandsonsconstruction.com
Company History and Mission Statement
Parrish & Son’s Construction, a leading general contractor, is expanding through a growing reputation for quality and customer satisfaction. We are seeking self-motivated and career-minded individuals to join our team here in a professional and friendly work environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are looking for a Full-Time skilled Civil Estimator that plans, budgets, oversees and documents all aspects of the estimating and bid process. Estimators will work closely with senior management to make sure that the estimate and bid align with company policies, processes, procedures, protocol and budget. Additional duties include but are not limited to the following.
- Determining the total cost of materials, equipment, utilities, and labor for construction projects.
- Researching construction documents and analyzing specifications.
- Preparing estimates for planning, organizing, and scheduling project work.
- Managing pre-qualification and pre-bid submissions.
- Preparing estimates to meet project goals, such as setting work hours, sequencing tasks, obtaining materials, and securing the best deals with vendors and subcontractors.
- Ensuring that relevant documents and budgets are submitted before a bid deadline.
- Regularly reporting to Management and keeping clients updated on the project status.
- Formulating contingency plans and effectively managing risks that might impact cost and time estimates.
- Keeping track of the latest estimating technology and industry-related techniques.
- Collaborating with other teams, conducting site visits, and providing other services, like bid deliveries, when required.
Senior Estimator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or architectural engineering, construction management, or an equivalent degree.
- Extensive experience as an estimator in the construction field.
- Exceptional time management, multitasking, and interpersonal skills.
- Brilliant management and negotiation skills.
- Ability to closely collaborate with other project teams and stakeholders.
- Excellent research, proposal writing, and oral presentation skills.
- Extensive knowledge of best industry practices and standards.
- Advanced computer skills and demonstrable competency with software such as Roctek, HeavyBid, HCSS or BIM.
- Ability to travel extensively and perform site visits.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com