Website Parrish & Sons Construction
Quality Work, Done Right!
800 E. 101st Terr, Suite 230 Kansas City, Mo 64131 | Mobile: (816) 914-1375 | Fax: (816) 282.2730
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.parrishandsonsconstruction.com
Company History and Mission Statement
Parrish & Son’s Construction, a leading general contractor, is expanding through a growing reputation for quality and customer satisfaction. We are seeking self-motivated and career-minded individuals to join our team here in a professional and friendly work environment. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interns will work alongside Project Manager and Field Superintendent to handle responsibilities related to assigned projects in order to achieve safe, timely and profitable completion of each project. Plans, organizes, and supervises specific portions of construction work for an assigned area of a construction project. Responsible for the construction scheduling of the construction related activities of the subcontractors to confirm the completion of contractual construction activities. Maintains continuity of job progress and maximizes efficiencies related to the assigned area.
- Responsible for overall supervision of construction effort, which includes safety, productivity of crafts, efficient use of materials and equipment, materials management, scheduling, engineering, and contractual performance of the project.
- Collaborate with project management to develop and implement project procedures, working documents, and standards.
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities.
- Complete daily field reports and take daily pictures to document construction progress.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports, Develop action plans as necessary
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues.
- Acquire equipment, material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies.
- Develop punch lists of items out of compliance or not completed.
- Verify the most current drawing revisions are being used in the field
- Monitor budget performance as well as ensure budget key performance indicators are met
- Read, interpret, and understand civil, foundation, structural, architectural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing drawings.
- Direct organizational operations by providing leadership to direct reports to make sure company and customer requirements are met
- Assure total customer satisfaction by developing relationships with customers to secure long-term partnerships
- Must be competent in the use of computer software applications used for estimating and project control including Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and Outlook
- Past experience in construction is helpful
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com