Website Parrish & Sons Construction
Quality Work, Done Right!
800 E. 101st Terr, Suite 230 Kansas City, Mo 64131 | Mobile: (816) 914-1375 | Fax: (816) 282.2730
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.parrishandsonsconstruction.com
Company History and Mission Statement
Parrish & Sons Construction, a leading general contractor, is expanding through a growing reputation for quality and customer satisfaction. We are seeking self-motivated and career-minded individuals to join our team here in a professional and friendly work environment. Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Parrish & Sons we require a proactive approach and critical thinking process to each and every project opportunity. We believe that our administrators are the glue for project support and ensure all paperwork and processes are followed during the project lifecycle. You are also a liaison for the company and will have regular contact with our clients. Bringing an optimistic attitude along with a vision of customer servitude is vital to succeed in your position.
Complete day to day operational tasks for a busy construction office. Employee must be a self-starter and able to complete tasks on their own. Employee must be good with people and willing to assist where needed. Construction experience is a must. Some accounting experience and education preferred.
- Process Union Payroll
- Complete AIA billings
- Invoice reconciliation
- Timecard entry from Daily Labor Force reporting
- Certified Payroll Reporting for prevailing wage projects via eComply
- Assist estimators with gathering documents, included but not limited to construction drawings.
- Input job set into construction software system (Computer Ease, HCSS experience is a plus)
- Answer phone and greet customers
- Assist office and field employees with misc. tasks
- Create service tickets and transfer the proper dispatch information to appropriate parties
- Assist project managers to ensure project startup documents are completed prior to project start. This includes all required documentation being sent to the field personnel as well.
- Write and distribute all contract documents to the owner. Ensure signed documents are in place at minimum of one week before job starts.
- Ensure all subcontractor contracts, W-9, insurance and closeout items are returned to the office prior to the construction start.
- Properly assemble, log and distribute job closeout documents.
- Additional administrative tasks as requested by project management administrator.
- Must be competent in the use of computer software applications used for estimating and project control including Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and Outlook
- Past experience in construction is helpful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org